The Blood Master
Ephrem will be speaking this Wednesday, Sept 29, 2021 at 4pm on the Militia Zoom Meeting.
This weeks topic: Bloodwork and the importance of proper bloodwork and so much more!
Subtopics to include:
· Insurance-set reference (crisis) ranges versus optimal (functional) ranges. What does Critical High versus Critica Low mean?
· The importance of Blood types and Anemias.
· The importance of 'water' and its role in blood. Blood is water, vice versa. They go hand-in-hand. The body is three quarters water, and 1 quarter blood (which is practically water).
· The importance of Microcirculation (vasomotion) and blood.
· The importance of liposomal vitamin technology and blood.
· The difference between vitamin IV therapy versus liposomal therapy.
· The importance of proper air quality and blood.
Time permitting - Ephrem will speak on these topics:
· The importance of fasting and the proper methods of fasting (safely up to 40 days if required).
· How to truly ground yourself after being exposed to EMFs.
· How to transform pulsating EMFs into a beneficial field versus a depleting field.
· The importance of fungus and anti-fungal foods/supplements.
· The importance of pH and Digestion.
· The importance of Liver/Gallbladder flushes
· How to save your teeth and gums! Each tooth is more precious than any diamond!
Shon (Ephrem) Teneh, is a Certified Functional Medicine expert with a deep commitment to improving lives. Presently, Ephrem is finishing up his Doctorate and PhD program in Natural Medicine from the International Quantum University of Integrative Medicine (IQUIM) in Honolulu, Hawaii, where he earned his Baccalaureate and Masters. Ephrem is Board Certified as a Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). Also, Ephrem is credentialed as a Clinical Nutritionist (CN), Horticulturalist, and Massage Therapist (CMT) specializing in Neural Muscular Release Therapy (NMRT).
Ephrem has had extensive clinical training in the world’s most promising health-empowering sciences, including the state-of-the-art practice of QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis). He was personally trained by the inventors of QRA and its nutritional protocols by Dr. Robert Joseph Marshall, Ph.D. (Founder), and Dr. Linda Forbes, D.C., L.Ac., D.O.M., (Co-founder) and has been certified as a Master QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis) Practitioner.
Also, through Dr. Linda Forbes, Ephrem was introduced to the ancient Ayurvedic (Indian) science of Vastu (which predates Feng Shui by nearly a millennium).
Five years before joining Dr. Marshall and Dr. Forbes at the top nutrition clinic in Santa Monica, The Premier Center, Ephrem ran his own clinical practice, The Seeds of Life in Corona del Mar, California. There he focused on practicing the dynamic art of Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA), nutritional protocols, and effective healing technologies which resulted in impressive, life changing testimonials from many of his grateful clients.
Moreover, Ephrem has been clinically trained on restoration of the gut microbiome (microbial cell nourishment) by science inventor Dr. Paul Yanick, PhD. Dr. Yanick is the founder and President of the American Academy of Quantum Medicine, and an established medical author with over 350 publications and over 40 years of clinical experience. Dr. Yanick is America’s foremost authority speaker on the Microbiome.
Furthermore, Ephrem took an extensive apprenticeship at one of the largest vitamin IV clinics in Los Angeles, Pathways Medical Group, ran under a Medical Doctor and Functional Medicine expert, Dr. Patrick Butcher. There he learned how to translate numerous blood panels, from a nutritional perspective, focusing on optimal ranges (which are small and narrow), versus hospital/insurance-set ranges (which are big and wide).
Now, Ephrem is able to realize his personal goal of expanding his services and educational outreach through a transformative healing system that has helped thousands of people across the World. With over a decade of clinical experience, and a vast knowledge in the field of health, he hopes once again to make a dramatic improvement in the lives of people.